Best Procedures for a Beach-Ready Body
Posted on June 30, 2015
While summer is a great time to hit the beach, many people are less than excited to show their
body in a swimsuit. If you’re not at your physical peak, you may hesitate to spend the summer outdoors. Dr. David Rankin of Aqua Plastic Surgery understands that you want to look and feel your best, which is why he offers the following procedures to help you achieve a beach-ready body.
- Breast Surgery: Many women feel that their breasts are too big, too small or too saggy. Luckily, breast procedures such as breast augmentation and breast reduction can help women achieve the breast size they desire. A breast lift can also make that bikini top look better with higher, rounder and perkier breasts.
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery: Gynecomastia, more commonly known as “man boobs,” affects up to 60 percent of men. This condition can cause a man to to rethink taking off his shirt at the beach. Male breast reduction surgery is available for men who seek a more masculine looking chest. Men can enjoy better-fitting clothing as they head outdoors, and experience less anxiety about going shirtless at the beach or pool.
- Liposuction: Many people complain that no matter how much exercise or dieting they do, they can’t seem to get rid of stubborn areas of fat in the thighs, stomach or back. Liposuction can put the finishing touches on your beach body by removing isolated pockets of fat that don’t seem to budge. Liposuction can be used to treat the abdomen, back, buttocks, legs or upper arms.
- CoolSculpting: This alternative to liposuction uses innovative fat-freezing technology to achieve a slimmer waistline. CoolSculpting is a popular procedure because it requires no surgery and is quick and painless. Targeted cooling is used to chill the treatment area and damage the fat cells. The body then eliminates the damaged fat cells during the subsequent weeks.
- Mommy Makeover: This procedure, which combines breast surgery, tummy tuck and/or liposuction, can be used to help mothers and other women get ready to enjoy the summer outdoors. If you are a mother, this popular treatment can help you get your body back to the way it was before having children, and can give you the self-esteem boost you need to flaunt your body at the beach or pool.
Start preparing for next summer by perfecting your beach body now. To learn more about these cosmetic procedures and others, schedule a consultation with Dr. David Rankin of Aqua Plastic Surgery by calling (561) 776-2830.