Ultherapy Treatment in Jupiter
Ultherapy Locations Also in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami
Each of us is unique. This makes the aging process more problematic for some than others. As time passes, certain areas of the face lose structure and height. The result is loose, sagging skin, and a face that you no longer feel represents you.
At Aqua Plastic Surgery, we hope to help our patients regain their youthful skin – without resorting to a surgical facelift. If you’re seeking subtle rejuvenation and naturally tight skin, then Ultherapy is an ideal path. This ultrasound device offers mini lifts to patients hoping to tighten target areas on the brow, chin, neck, and décolletage. The end results will be understated tightening and long-term collagen growth.
What is a Mini Lift?
You’ve likely heard of a facelift, in which facial skin and sagging structures are pulled back up. A mini lift aims for similar tightening and heightening, but does so without making incisions or requiring invasive treatment.
Ultherapy exposes drooping skin to ultrasound energy. This penetrates the external skin layers, reaching the collagen beneath. The ultrasound delivers sound energy to this collagen, triggering cell growth. In the months following treatment, fresh collagen builds new dermal scaffolding, pulling everything back up to its proper place.
Choosing a Non-Invasive Facelift
Is Ultherapy right for you? There are a few key questions you can answer to decide whether this natural skin tightening is appropriate, or whether you should turn to a traditional facelift instead.
- Are you anxious about surgical procedures? If you have anxiety about medical treatment, a facelift might not be the best treatment choice. Because Ultherapy is no different from a standard ultrasound, even nervous patients find themselves feeling comfortable with the process.
- How much downtime is too much? We all lead busy lives. If you’re hoping to tighten your skin but avoid post-treatment rest, then we recommend Ultherapy as a treatment choice.
- Dramatic or natural transformation? A facelift has more dramatic results, with immediately noticeable tightening. If you’re interested in subtler rejuvenation, then Ultherapy is the right treatment method. The gentle skin tightening takes place over the course of months, rather than all at once. This leaves you looking like yourself – just a slightly improved version.
The Ultherapy Procedure
Ultherapy’s simplicity and patient-oriented treatment process never fails to impress. Check out these details to see if the treatment sounds right for you:
- Most patients need just one treatment session
- Treatment is comfortable and does not require anesthesia
- You should be able to return to regular activities immediately after the procedure, with only mild, temporary redness on the treated skin
- Ultherapy is FDA-approved, so you can be certain that it has been extensively researched and found safe and successful
Full results won’t be in place until new collagen has grown and tightened the treatment area. Depending on your skin, this will take a varying amount of time, with many patients continuing to see improvements for months. Once the skin has tightened, it will remain rejuvenated for some time to come.
Ready to learn more about skin tightening, and visualize what it could do for your skin? Just get in touch.